Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long Awaited Update

I feel like I've been a bad blogger since I started blogging.  Sorry about that. These past two months have been rough. Either I don't have time to blog (but PLENTY to say) or I finally have time to blog and I'm so drained I have no words to write.

My Grandpa's funeral went as well as it could. I miss my Grandpa. He was a great man. But I really enjoyed time with my family. We went through a lot of memories and just had a great time together. My Aunt had a miscarriage years ago and so we had a good heart to heart about it.

Because things have been so busy, I hadn't had much time to think about baby stuff. Plus our RE told me to wait until AF's come 3 times. So there's really not much we can be doing right now anyway. But coming back from the funeral, things are starting to slow down and return more to normal. So now I have more time to think. I really miss being pregnant. I hate thinking about how I'd have a baby in 4 months if I were still pregnant. I don't want to be in the ttc boat again. It makes me nervous thinking about it. How long will it take us this time. But I also have some excitement thinking about it. I am trying to focus more on that. I try to remain hopeful and excited.

Thankfully AF came earlier than expected which means my hysteroscopy will be on Tuesday. I'm not really sure if they are just looking or also cleaning out. They told me after my HSG that I have scarring in my uterus, probably because of the miscarriage and d&c and that's why I need the hysteroscopy. So I'm assuming that they'll be cleaning it up, but we'll see.  Weirdly enough, I'm excited about it. I'm nervous because I don't know what to expect. But excited because it means we're one step closer to a baby! Only one more AF and then we can get started!

My hubby took me to the Melting Pot for dinner last night. We really needed a date and some time away from everything. It was perfect. I feel so much more relaxed now. We haven't been able to even go on a date in awhile. So this was much needed! I'm so thankful for my hubby and how great he's been through all of this. Hopefully now we're on our way out of the "winter" and moving into the "spring."

3 comments:

TexasBobbi said...

I am so glad your date went well. I can't believe you are on cycle number 2, I just got my first post lost period. I am glad to say that with it came a calm feeling I haven't felt in months.

WannabeMom said...

Oh my goodness. My nurse had told me that once AF came, I'd feel a lot better and boy was she right! It was like an immediate difference. The time before that was AWFUL! I am doing so much better now.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am so happy to have found you on Twitter. Paragraph 2 says everything I have felt this past month. I miss my baby, but I also really miss being pregnant. I also struggle when I know I should be 18 weeks along, fat and happy. Thinking of you...

xoxo,
Renae from Launderlife

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com