Friday, July 30, 2010

New Blog Friday!!

Blog Button NBF


Yay! Aly from The Infertility Overachievers is featuring my blog for her New Blog Friday. I'm really excited to have the opportunity to meet new people. Thanks Aly!

If you want to know a little more about me, check out this post. I already gave a quick background so I'm not going to repeat myself. Instead I'm going to give a little update with where we're at now.

For the past 4 months since our miscarriage, I haven't really let myself look towards the future and plan for our next baby. Now that we're finally cleared to start ttc again, I've finally started letting myself dream! I'm thinking about names, nicknames, nursery decor, and I've even had dreams about being pregnant again.

It's weird to me to be starting over. At first I think I felt that by dreaming about our next baby, I was setting aside and almost trying to forget about the baby we lost. But I can't look at it like that. I will never forget Matthew Owen and I know there will be times that I think of him and even cry and that's ok. But I have to be able to move forward and prepare for our next baby.

I'm having fun thinking of nursery decor. I'm convinced our next child is a girl but who knows maybe that feeling will change when we actually get pregnant. And maybe it's completely wrong altogether. We'll see! All I know is that decorating a nursery is going to be a lot of fun!! Here's a quick glimpse into my head:

or

I'm excited, hopeful, and I just have really good feelings about our future.  My husband and I really feel like we'll be pregnant again soon.  I'm just praying hard that the next pregnancy is a healthy pregnancy, no complications, and that the baby will be born healthy and full term!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave me a comment. I'd love to meet new people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you already know me. :) But I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm still here rooting you on and I hope you get your sticky BFP very soon.

<3

WannabeMom said...

Thanks Katie :)

Radiant Readhead said...

i love your blog, it has such a cute layout, and although you mentioned in you guest blog that you didn't really enjoy writing, you do write really well! thanks! i lost my daughter @ 34w5d in april and my DH and I are officially trying again too!!! lots of baby dust, and come and visit my blog if you like....journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com